From this page the SAAPS package can be downloaded. This SAAPS distribution contains the following:
- The SAAPS Java code for Applications and Applets,
- A subset of the SAAPS database, and
- Download the SAAPS tar archive (about 18 MB) to a directory where you want SAAPS to run.
- Move into that directory.
gzip -dc saaps.tar.gz | tar xvf -
If you type ls you should see the following
The saaps directory is the home directory of SAAPS and all instructions will be relative to this directory. The saaps.tar.gz file can be removed.
- For installation and configuration see the saaps/doc/install.html document or the saaps/doc/README files.
Peter Wintoft, Thursday, June 14, 2001